Autodesk Revit Structure 2011
Autodesk Revit Structure software is the purpose-built building information modeling
(BIM) solution for structural engineering firms, providing tools for structural design and
analysis. Revit Structure integrates a multimaterial physical model and an independently
editable analytical model for more efficient structural analysis while providing bidirectional
links to popular structural analysis software. Make better decisions earlier in the design
process by more accurately visualizing a structure before it is built. Revit Structure helps
provide the advantage of BIM to improve multidiscipline coordination of structural design
documentation, minimize errors, and enhance collaboration between engineering and
Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 Overview Information:
Structure 2011 Overview
Structure 2011 New Features
Structure 2011 System Requirements
Structure 2011 Brochure
Structure 2011 Comparison Matrix
System Requirements for 32-bit Autodesk Revit Structure
Autodesk Revit Structure System Requirements (32-bit and 64-bit)
System Requirements for 64-bit Autodesk Revit Structure
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 32-bit Enterprise, Professional, Ultimate, or Home Premium editions, Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit (SP2 or later) Enterprise, Business, Home Premium, or Ultimate editions, or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home editions (SP2 or later).64-bit recommended.*
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual core, 3.0 GHz (or higher) with SSE2 technology for Microsoft® Windows® 7 32-bit or Microsoft® Windows® Vista® 32-bit SP2 (or later). Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ dual core, 1.6 GHz (or higher) with SSE2 technology for Microsoft® Windows® XP® SP2 (or later).
- 3 GB RAM. 4 GB recommended.
- 5 GB free disk space.1,280 x 1,024 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color for basic graphics. 256 MB DirectX®9-capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 for advanced graphics.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 (or later).
- Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device.
- Download or installation from DVD.
- Internet connection for product activation.
- Two-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended.
- Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Home, Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise editions, Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit (SP2 or later) Business, Home Premium, Ultimate editions or Enterprise edition, or Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 edition (SP2 or later).*
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual core, 3.0 GHz (or higher) with SSE2 technology for Microsoft® Windows® 7 64-bit or Microsoft® Windows® Vista® 64-bit SP2 (or later) or Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ dual core, 1.6 GHz (or higher) with SSE2 technology for Microsoft® Windows® XP® Professional x64 edition SP2 (or later).3 GB RAM. 8 GB RAM (or more) recommended.
- 5 GB free disk space.
- 1,280 x 1,024 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color for basic graphics. 256 MB DirectX®9-capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 for advanced graphics. Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or later).
- Two-button mouse with scroll wheel.
- 256 MB DirectX® 9-capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 recommended.
- Quad Core Intel® Xeon® W3570 3.20GHz, 8M L3, 6.4GT/s Turbo, or equivalent AMD processor recommended.
* Learn more about using Autodesk® Revit® Structure software with Boot Camp®, part of Mac OS® X that enables you to install and run Microsoft Windows (and Windows-based applications) on a Mac® computer or with Parallels Desktop, a system utility available from Parallels, Inc. that allows you to run applications in each operating system without restarting your computer.
PLEASE NOTE: Autodesk tests and supports Revit releases using hardware environments similar to those summarized in this document. Alternative hardware installation environments or software package interactions may cause undesirable behaviors in an installation of Revit. While Autodesk will make a reasonable effort to reproduce customer issues brought to the attention of Product Support, it is impossible for Autodesk to reproduce every customer computing environment for testing or support purposes.
Please contact us via our
Autodesk Online Price Quote Request
Form for product details & pricing information.
List all pages on Revit