AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010® software, built on the familiar AutoCAD platform, enhances productivity with more precise detailing and creation of fabrication shop drawings. Help improve accuracy through material-specific bills of quantities and schedules. Automate concrete reinforcement definition and shop drawing creation for various types of structural concrete members. Model steel structures or import CIS/2 files, helping to enable faster and more efficient modeling of steel connections and shop drawings. Streamline the steel fabrication process with links to computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines. Extend design to fabrication with direct integration between Revit Structure software and AutoCAD Structural Detailing software.
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 Overview Information:
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 Overview
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 New Features
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 2010 System Requirements
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 Brochure [pdf - 4.3 Mb]
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 FAQ [pdf - 170 Kb]
AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010 Top 10 [pdf - 115 Kb]
AutoCAD Structural Detailing (32-bit only) System Requirements for 32-bit AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2010
- Windows Vista (SP1 or later), including Ultimate, Enterprise, Business, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP (SP2 or later) Professional or Home edition
- For Windows Vista, Pentium 4 3.0 GHz processor or higher with SSE2 technology or AMD Athlon Dual Core 3.0 GHz processor or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP, Pentium 4 or Athlon Dual Core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB free disk space
- 1280 x 1024 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (or later)
- Microsoft Mouse-compliant pointing device
- Download or installation from DVD
- Internet connection for license registration
Please contact us via our
Autodesk Online Price Quote Request
Form for product details & pricing information.
List all pages on AutoCAD
Structural Detailing 2010.