AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite combines industry-leading AutoCAD software with AutoCAD Structural Detailing and Revit Structure software for a complete modeling, documentation, detailing, and fabrication shop drawing toolset. A building information modeling (BIM) application, Revit Structure integrates multimaterial physical and analytical models, providing concurrent structural modeling for more accurate documentation, analysis, and design. AutoCAD Structural Detailing is a powerful solution for fast and efficient detailing and automatic creation of fabrication shop drawings for steel and reinforced concrete structures. Accelerate your structural engineering workflow from early design through fabrication with the efficiency of BIM and easy-to-use AutoCAD applications.
AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009 Overview Information:
Structure 2009 Overview
Structure 2009 New Features
Structure 2009 System Requirements
Structure 2009 Brochure [pdf - 1078 Kb]
Autodesk Structural Engineering Solutions Overview Brochure [pdf - 301 Kb]
Structure 2009 FAQ [pdf - 77 Kb]
AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2008 Whitepapers
Collaboration using Revit Structure and AutoCAD MEP [pdf - 1091 Kb]
Learn how structural engineers using Revit Structure can work with MEP
systems engineers using AutoCAD MEP.
Structure Interoperability with AutoCAD [pdf - 1205 Kb]
Learn how Revit Structure and AutoCAD can be used together.
Collaboration with Revit Structure Worksharing [pdf - 214 Kb]
Capabilities of Revit worksets, and techniques for successful worksharing
on Revit Structure models.
between Revit Structure and Revit Architecture [pdf - 623 Kb]
Learn how Revit Structure and Revit Architecture can improve coordination
between engineers and architects.
between Revit Structure and AutoCAD Architecture [pdf - 1341 Kb]
Learn how Revit Structure and AutoCAD Architecture can be used together.
Structure and BIM [pdf - 510 Kb]
Revit Structure extends building information modeling (BIM) into structural
design. This paper examines the value of structural engineering workflows
supported by building information modeling.
BIM Integrity in the Structural Engineering Office [pdf - 674 Kb]
This paper examines the role of the structural engineer in the BIM process
and explains how the integrity of the building model is maintained during
the structural engineering process.
AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009 System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional and Tablet PC Edition SP1 or SP2; Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition; Microsoft Windows Vista® 32 bit (Business, Home Premium, and Ultimate); Microsoft Windows Vista 64 bit (Business, Home Premium, and Ultimate)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 SP1 (or later)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz or equivalent AMD® Athlon® processor
- 3 GB RAM (1 GB RAM if no rendering required)
- 1,280 x 1,024 monitor and display adapter capable of 24-bit color
- 3 GB free disk space
- Microsoft Mouse–compliant pointing device
- Internet connection for license registration
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 (or later), Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.40 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Dedicated video card with hardware support for OpenGL spec 1.3 or later and support for DirectX 9 or later
- 5 GB free disk space
- Two-button mouse with scroll wheel
Runs side by side with AutoCAD 2009 and all previous versions, Revit® Architecture 2009, Revit® MEP 2009, AutoCAD® Architecture 2009, and AutoCAD® MEP 2009 software products.
Please contact us via our
Autodesk Online Price Quote Request
Form for product details & pricing information.
List all pages on AutoCAD
Revit Structure Suite 2009.